Friday, January 05, 2018

Happy Friday!

I know we've talked about this before, but it's crazy how a short work week seems just as long or longer than a regular week.  go figure!!  But, you made it, Friday's here, and it's all good!  There isn't much silly or funny to mention today.  It is national Whipped Cream day...which is ALWAYS a good thing to celebrate.  It goes on just about anything, right?  oreos...ice cream...fudge...pie.  Banana splits...  😊  my mouth is watering.  
Well, hope you have an awesome day and a great weekend.  We might even get some weather tomorrow!  I'm hoping snow, but rain in the valleys works.  My cousin who was visiting after Christmas told me that when they drove through Tahoe, there was NO SNOW.  😞  I don't think I've ever heard of that.  So, we all need moisture.  I'm sure those back east would be willing to share...  Oh my. 
Had to leave something for you to start the weekend though...a little Studio C for you Netflix fans...



And a little Alex Boye...


Have a good one!

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...