Monday, March 12, 2018

It's a new week...

and as usual, it's going to be a great day!  I just read the most FUN post ever by StoryMonster...a blog I've followed for several years.  She's behind the 30 min fast paint that I like to try once in a while.  (she's an awesome graphic artist)  Anyway - she just got engaged, and I'm soooo happy for her!!!  sigh.  The romantic in me is just in heaven.  :)  She's been looking for a LONG time.

We actually got some yard work done...well, I did while hubby and kids cleaned out the garage and defrosted the freezer that was totally encrusted with ice!!  sigh.  We really need to get a new one, it's just a bother, ya know??  I mean... a freezer's a freezer...  right?  And my crocus are coming up!  I let my granddaughter pick one that was growing in the grass.  Made her whole day.

So...  anyway, new week, new day, just a couple of fun stuff...
First - it's Napping Day!!  This is always the first Monday following Daylight savings time.  UGH.  It always messes me up - we'll see how it goes this week.  Does it mess you up too?? 

Fill Our Staplers Day - those of us who depend on staplers, this is always a good day.  It's a good thing I don't wait till today to actually do it, but ya know.  If you need to do it on a particular day, here ya go!!

Girl Scout Birthday Day - If you're a fan of girl scout cookies, then you might want to celebrate with them.  I guess this is like the blue and gold for cub scouts...

And Baked Scallops Day - those of us who are seafood lovers...yes!  We had enchiladas on Friday that were crab and shrimp.  They were okay, and my grandkids LOVED them when we had leftovers on Saturday.  I figure that's always a good sign.  :)   but baked scallops sound real good... 

Anyway - hope you have an awesome day.  Life is good!!

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...