Thursday, March 01, 2018

sick....

Have I mentioned how much I hate being sick??  sigh.  I've been sick on and off the month of February.  It was a good thing I had a weeks worth of sick leave...  and I was sick over weekends and long weekends and stuff.  This past week I finally went to the dr and they took xrays and everything...

turns out I have early pneumonia. 
yeah.
I've never had pneumonia...haven't ever felt like I was carrying a free weight on my chest and having a hard time catching my breath.  Feeling like a total wimp.
I kept thinking once I got on the medication I'd get better, it'd be over and I'd go back to normal life. 
Hasn't happened yet...
might have to go back to the dr - they said to do so if I wasn't feeling better in a couple of days.  UGh.
At least I've gotten some editing done... 
we're supposed to get snow...  Hope it dumps.  :)  Need something to cheer me up, lol

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...