Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Happy Spring!

Well, most would say that we haven't had spring yet, or that we did and then Winter shoved it's way back in -- but I say it's spring.  When the tulips are blooming, you know it's spring!!  ;)

And when hubby is testing out the sprinklers, you know the water has been turned on, and that means only one thing.... it's spring! 


I may be in denial and wearing a thin jacket to work when it's a little brisk outside, but that's because it's supposed to be spring, lol.  For being someone who likes fall better, I'm having fun with this year's spring.  I don't know what it is, but I'm loving the yellow flowers on my weird bush in the back yard that we chop down low every fall and it always comes back. 

Today was sooo much fun.  I told my hubby this morning that I've been looking forward to this day for seven years.  Grandparents lunch!!!  We finally got to go have lunch with our awesome granddaughter.  It was a little on the crazy side, but at least she was happy to see us and that made the whole thing worth it.  :)



we have a cutie pie...  :)  And we kind of lover her lots.

Well... thought I'd share.  :)   Have a great day.

1 comment:

clarissa said...

I think you had way too much fun with her...:)

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...