Friday, June 01, 2018

Last day of school!!!

does that bring back the words of the immortal song of the 70's??  Schools out for summer...schools out for-ever...  I can hear that hard rock in my head...ugh.  lol  :)  
Well, it's last day of work for me for a while, and I'm a bit excited...


We have trips planned, places to go, paintings to paint, people to see...it's going to be crazy awesome.  Hope you have a great time lined up.  
Hope some of that time is at the beach... cause you know...the ocean always wins...  :)





Don't worry, I won't be silent the whole time.  I'll probably be writing more, now that I think about it...  I'll have so much time!!  lol....not.
Well, have a great day!

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...