Wednesday, July 04, 2018

Happy 4th!!

To all those who celebrate the 4th of July with us...happy day!!  Hope you have a wonderful day with family and friends.  :)

We're going to breakfast with family, and then I and my amazing hubby are going to be facepainting at a fireworks display. 
It's going to be hot - and crazy - but fun. 

I'm proud of our country, crazy and mixed up though the politics may be...sigh.  But it's an awesome country and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.  We are free to choose our lives, pretty much, and that's a great thing. An awesome thing!  God has given us this wonderful land, and I am sooo thankful!



No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...