Sunday, October 07, 2018

What's in a name??

So...for those of you who have read my blog and not known what the title was about, I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latte-day Saints.  I have had the title of this blog (musings of an LDS writing mom) for years...and never really thought about it.  Since our prophet has declared we need to be more valiant in the way we are referred, I realized that I too had taken the name of Jesus Christ out of my reference to my religion. 
I have now changed that. 
Thus...the new name of my blog is now 'Musings from a writing grandma and faithful disciple of Jesus Christ'.  This will be the last post from this blog title...hopefully you will still be able to find my posts, should you want to read them.  I hope you do - I'll still have randomness and holidays to celebrate.  :)
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

clarissa said...

It still shows up for me, just with the different name(it changed on this blog post so I think it changed for all of them) so no worries I think!

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...