Friday, November 16, 2018

Friday Dance!!

Hi everyone!  Hope you are all happy and relaxed, because it's FRIDAY!  My poor hubby was asking if it was Friday on Wednesday morning.  It's been a long week, right?  And next week is the awesome short week full of family, fun and food!!  sigh. 

And the start to the Christmas holidays!!  I'm really looking forward to them this year - not sure why, but I'm not fighting it.  I'm excited.  I almost wanted to listen to Christmas music today...but I'm holding off till after Thanksgiving.  I know I'll be tired of it before Christmas if I don't, lol.  When do you start?  I was in a classroom yesterday and the teacher was playing holiday music - I was torn between thinking it was awesome and yelling, but it's not Thanksgiving yet!! :)  I know...it's hopeless.

Well...  There was some fun stuff yesterday, but I simply ran out of time and didn't get it posted.  There was something about love to write, (which you already know I do, NANO!!) and clean out your fridge day, but they all seemed old and not exciting.  Today there isn't really much other than it's National Fast Food day... (which I know isn't hard for anyone to celebrate, lol...
so you just have this... 


Got to love Snoopy...
So anyway - hope you have a great weekend.  :)


No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...