Friday, January 25, 2019

Happy Friday!!

I just noticed that I do that for Friday's a lot...  Hm, I might need to start figuring out another way of celebrating Fridays, lol.
I wasn't going to post, but there were several things to comment on and my public needs me, lol.  Riigghhhhtt....
Anyway, I'm trying to be positive today, and it's a good thing it's Friday - that's all I can say.


there aren't a lot of celebration things...  but anything is good, right?


A Room of One's Own Day -  This is more for youth, I think.  We adults pretty much have a room of our own...or can make one if we need to.  Or should be able to...  Even it it's a closet, right?  lol.   I have a corner office of my own!  great views...no walls, so it's open to the rest of the house, but it's okay.  It's my desk and the mess is mine.  :)  although I have to say, it's all nice and clean right now.  Semi-organized...

Fun at Work Day - We all need to have fun at work sometimes.  I mean, work is what enables us to live as we do - but it doesn't mean we can't enjoy what we do, or who we work with, or have fun with everyone.  So - have fun at your job today!!  If nothing else, have a 'walk the hall competition' and play some music.  You'd be surprised what good music will do for morale.  :)  a good game of twister will loosen everyone up too...lol

National Irish Coffee Day - this is also observed on St Patties day...but I think that's all things Irish, lol.  I'm not a fan of coffee, but I do like mint flavored stuff...like mint flavored hot cocoa.  Isn't mint like ...Irish??  I've always associated it with them, but it's probably not.  Well...anyway, have some lovely mint cocoa and top it with whipped cream, and pretend.  I mean, who will know or care??

National Pre-school Fitness Day -  I think this is funny, personally.  I have grandkids, and two of them are preschool age right now, and there is NOOOO problem with them being fit.  They love running around, playing outside, etc. I do have one that's older that doesn't do much at home, apparently, and does more at our house or with her cousins, and you can hear the breathing stressed out trying to keep up.  But she's not preschool, so I guess that doesn't count.  Anyway - my preschoolers love to dance.  Even my 2 yr old grandson...  Put on some good dance music and he's moving his hips and trying to dance, it's awesome.
I think this video of the Piano Guys cover of Can't Fight the Feeling is a good way to look at it...dance like no one is watching!!


Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...