Saturday, January 05, 2019

Happy New Year and all that stuff....

My daughter reminded me that I haven't posted in a while.  What can I say??  I've been busy with family and work and haven't had a chance to even think about a blog.  sigh.  Hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas - we actually had EVERYONE home for the big day...it was crazy.  They stayed ALL day too - which wasn't entirely expected, but it ended up being nice.
No one showed for our family party - so we had fun by ourselves.
No one showed for New Years - so we toasted the new year and had a balloon drop by ourselves.  It was fun.  Ended with staying up till 2 am playing Mormon Bridge...lol.  why do we play that game???
Anyway - very wintery and cold our way.  Kind of usual stuff.  Finally going to go see our family movie today (we usually go the day after Christmas, but all the tickets were sold out) and that will be fun.
Did you do lots of exciting stuff during the holidays?  Yesterday was our second to youngest son's bday.  He's 25 now... and we were teasing him he's a quarter.  :)   It's so strange when your kids get older...  I mean, that means I'm getting older...and it's just not right, lol.
Well...  Hope all is going great in this new year for you.
Have a good one!!

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...