Monday, January 28, 2019

Welcome to Monday!

It's Monday...the start of another work week.  Last week of January, beginning of February, and a great day to be alive, right??


National Kazoo Day - Well, if you had been in my family's Christmas party this past year, you would have seen the kazoo at work!! We take turns each year on who does/shares a talent and it was my brother's family.  They always do crazy stuff, and this year was no different.  They handed out kazoos to everyone and we all sang ...uh, kazoo'd Christmas carols with them.  It was sooo hilarious and fun!!!  I never would have thought of it!!  So...  in honor of the day, here's a version of a song that my daughters and I love...lol.  Anyone remember Rick Astley?  He's baacckkk....



Rubber Duckie Day - rubber duckies unite!  Did you have a rubber duckie in your tub?  I don't know that I ever did, but my grandkids have!!!  In fact, we have probably four of them for tub toys.  I'll always remember Sesame Street...



 
Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day - I finally found a clip of this that I can share!  Though, it's a video of it being shown on a tv, so not the best, but the best thing to do with bubble wrap besides just popping with your fingers!  :)



National Blueberry Pancake Dayapparently there are a couple of other pancake days during the year, but this is blueberry pancake day.  We love blueberry pancakes at my house, in fact, I think we love blueberry pretty much anything.  We tried freeze drying blueberries over the weekend, and they were awesome!!  My daughter said it was like eating cereal...lol  My hubby didn't think that was a compliment.  We usually have them with whipped topping on them... like IHOP serves them. 
Anyway - enjoy blueberry pancakes!!!

So - I think it's going to be a great week.  Hope you find something to be grateful for!!  We have to replace our water heater today - it died yesterday.  It's new!!  We only replaced it in December!  so...  while we didn't have hot water this morning, we still had running water and I think this is definitely a first world problem, lol.  I'm thankful I have a hubby who knows how to do this kind of stuff!!!
 

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...