Monday, February 25, 2019

Good Morning Monday!

It's a great day, isn't it?  I hope you had a good weekend.  We did, though it seemed short, as usual.  :)   We were babysitting grandkids again.  But I did get my kitchen a little more organized!  That's always a plus.  We also got to go help clean the Bountiful Temple, which I always love doing.  It's amazing how much cleaning the house of the Lord will inspire you to clean your own home.  :)  We were spring cleaning a custodial closet.  I mean, the whole bit, emptying it out, wiping down walls and shelves, and putting it all back in.  I would never have thought!!  So, now you know, lol.
Anyway - there isn't much to share on a celebration note - but there is food!  Three things came up when I looked it up today.

National Cupcake day in Canada - for those of you who like cupcakes, hey, we'll borrow from other countries!  We do it all the time.  Besides, Canada is our big brother to the north, and we love them.  ;) 

National Clam Chowder day - yum!  I love clam chowder.  I was trying to figure out how I could make some and not have my hubby running to the take out line... lol.  He's not a big clam chowder fan.  Which is your favorite?  there are a couple of different kinds, but the one that's thick, creamy, full of clams...that's mine.

National Chocolate Covered Nuts day - and of course, you already know that I'm a big chocolate covered anything fan.  I love chocolate covered nuts, especially dark chocolate.  My hubby makes sure I'm always supplied.  Which is your favorite?

I'm not big on cupcakes, but I love clam chowder and chocolate covered nuts have to be probably one of my favorites!!  So, hopefully you'll have something that will make your day better.  There was a sister that said if she was having problems being positive, she'd put on a bikini and look at herself in the mirror.  Then she'd tell herself that it had to be all uphill from there!!

I don't think my life ever needs that drastic of a reminder (lol), but if that's what it takes, try to have a good one!  :)



No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...