Friday, May 31, 2019

Last day of School!!!



so - for those of you who still have kids in school, this is the day that everyone both dreads and looks forward to.  I remember as a parent that it meant I had to be creative with our days.  I had to figure activities and make sure they did some homework every day as well as reading.  I was kind of a mean mom, they didn't get to play video games...such things were not on our radar until our youngest was about 8 or 10.  then they had to earn game time, but that's another subject.
Today is the day all of them go running out of the classrooms, thinking their life is free from care.
If only they knew, right??
LOL

Along with that - I know it's not everyone's last day before the summer...my hubby will be the first to remind me that a LOT of people still have to work...  but the majority of the people I work with are off starting on Monday, so - I'm celebrating with everyone.

This wasn't created by my district, but it's still fun...  I think most principals would relate...


Here's a video of what the beach looks like in case you aren't going this year and need a fix... every time you think the heat is getting to you, or life is too crazy and you need a break, put up the hammock, grab a beverage of choice and put this video on...


So - have a great day - weekend - and summer vacay - you deserve it!!  😊

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...