Tuesday, October 15, 2019

I Love Lucy

don't you??  I mean, what's not to love??  Well, today is the day to celebrate her.  It's  I Love Lucy day!  I know I've talked about how much I loved her show and the actress herself.  This is a clip of one I don't remember watching!!  Looks pretty fun...


National Cake Decorating Day -  I remember when it was a big deal to have a wedding cake made.  That was art...large beautiful flowers and ribbons and frosting to make your mouth melt.  Now a days...there are sooo many ways to decorate and many designs!!  It's crazy - you never quite know if it's real...or if it's cake!  :)
This is a creation I made for my son's bday - he loved it.  :)

I think this is way fun...  Can't imagine how this was put together.
And this unicorn is AWESOME!!  I'm thinking that's a LOT of fondant though...  on both of them.  You don't eat fondant...even though they say it's edible.


                      Think this tea pot one is adorable... but it's still fondant.  sigh.
 This dragon one is amazing as well!!  and getting the colors right - these guys are artists - it's just another canvas.







National Cheese Curd Day -  So who loves cheese curd??  I know I do - and my family.  We were so disappointed when we discovered the cheese factory by Fish Lake closed down and we couldn't get it any more.  It's one of the things we like to do on the way down or the way back from St George - stop in Beaver at the cheese factory.  Squealy cheese!!

National Chicken Cacciatore Day - TheNibble explains that this dish was developed in Italy as the hunters dish.  If the hunter didn't come home with any game, he'd grab a chicken and that would be cooked like the game would have been.  yum...  I guess.  I'm not sure I've ever had this dish - let me know if you have and if you like it.  I'd rather have pasta and chicken and alfredo... lol

Well, I keep thinking it's Wednesday, but it's only Tuesday.  Hopefully you have a great day!


No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...