Friday, January 17, 2020

It's Friday! And it's snowing...

Wish I were at home snuggled in bed!  but, ya know...  it's one of those working things and since I'm trying to be an adult...we go with it.  :)  And  tadah!!  It's day 5 - I made a post every day this week!  And if you're reading this, and have read them every day...  you should get a prize, but I'm not very organized and the thought just occurred to me.  Hmm...  So - if you make a comment below and mention that you have read my blog every day this week, I'll give you a prize!  I'm not sure what that prize will be...most likely a print of one of my paintings or a discount on buying one at a booth...  You could mention what you'd want.  :)

there was only one thing I thought worth mentioning today...

It's Cable Car Day!  Who doesn't love cable cars??  Have you ever ridden on one?  I've been on one in San Fransisco, and they're kind of fun.  My favorite is a scene in a couple of movies...
first is one of my favorite movies of all time...  Yours Mine and Ours the original with Lucille Ball.



The second is another favorite - my hubbies second all time favorite (first is the Peanuts movie of course...lol)  George of the Jungle.  I can't find a clip with just the cable car, or the shot of him sitting on the roof, but here's part of it...  and of course, all this stuff is good, lol.




And just to be silly...  another fun movie...

One of my favorite with George Clooney.



and lastly...  one of my favorite scenes from Sister Act:


Have a great day!!




No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...