Thursday, March 26, 2020

So...Day 4...and all is well?

It's been a strange week.  I always thought working from home would be awesome.  It's been so strange!!!  My poor grandkids don't understand why grandma is kicking them out of the play area (which is where my desk is) and why their mom is going crazy trying to figure out how to spend the day with them (she's on a two week self isolation as per her work...)  And next week my hubby will be home all day working while we're on spring break.  That should be even more fun....


Today we have had snow and now the sun is shining.  Welcome to spring in Utah, right?  My daughter was so not happy at the snow...  I reminded her that we've had snow in June before.  It's not like things are in a set pattern, lol.  Hope everyone had a lovely morning...just think - most of us didn't have to drive in it!!  That's a big positive right there!

So - thought we'd celebrate a couple fun things... 

Live Long And Prosper Day - in celebration of Leonard Nemoy's bday, we have this day to celebrate all things Spock.  I think it would be a good day to have a Star Trek marathon!!  I'm going to suggest it to my hubby...he's off work tomorrow in his one and only day of spring break, so he can stay up all night vegging on the couch, lol.  But hey... we miss this man.  He was a great actor and wonderful director.  What's your favorite film??
Here's some good clips from the original TV series...


Spinach Day - And let's all be Popye today and eat spinach!  I happen to love the green stuff when it's fresh.  I got sick when I was little when I ate it out of a can without cooking it long enough...ugh.  I use it frozen in spinach artichoke dip, so ya know.  It's good stuff.  What's your favorite way to eat it?
 This recipe looks YUMMY...


Well, hope you all have a wonderful day!! 




No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...