Friday, July 08, 2005

fire in the hole...

I posted something yesterday, but it seems to have dissapeared. sigh. My dad's law firm burned down Tuesday. It was quite a shock. You know they have enemies (what law firm doesn't) but I hadn't immagined to what extent. They are considering it arson at this point. It's been a shock to everyone. In addition to that, the summer temps have arrived in force, and we are approaching the 100's. This is when I'd like to move back to California....grin. Or at least visit the beach for the months of July and August. I like the 70's - 80's are survivable, but 90's and 100's are too much for me. I hide out in my house in my basement where it's cool.
Anyway, with the fire, there isn't going to be any hiding this week...

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...