Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Vacation is a break from....work?

Well...I got to take a short break last week with my family. It was wonderful - sort of. We went up to the mountain and thought it would just be cool...it was snow. All the time we were there. At the same time, it was melting too, and so there was red mud everywhere. sigh. It was interesting. The pool was nice, and the condo was nice, the company was very nice (grin) - it could just have been a little warmer.
What do I expect, huh?
anyway...now the vacation is over and it's back to work, and I'm not sure it was long enough. I got two of the major projects I was working on finished, which is something. Now I have to get back into the swing of writing again. It's almost like I turned that part of my brain off for a while, which I never thought was possible. I didn't think I could ever shut that side of my brain off. It's a little disconcerting.
I'm just hoping that I can get it going again!

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...