Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Update for the staple crowd...

Well... I figured it was time to put an update out here on the ear staple.

I haven't lost any more weight... But as I think I've said (was it another post? grin) I haven't GAINED any more either. The problem is, I'm not sure if it's the ear staple, or the gradual change of my diet. I've been really changing the way I eat. I don't eat a lot of bread any more, and I try to eat as much veggies and fruit as I can. I'm also taking a lot of vitamin pills and stuff to help with the way my joints feel, and I think the combination is helping.

I do feel better. Lots better. I feel like I'm getting thinner, although the scale doesn't indicate that. My hubby is sure that I'm melting from the top down...(grin) I don't mind, as long as it makes it to the hips! (LOL)

So...if that depresses some of you, I'm sorry! Don't let it. The staple thing is a percentage thing. Only 20% are going to have that dramatic effect. The 20% that it doesn't do anything for, I feel for you. And the 60% of us that loose slowly and gradually, just sigh and keep at it. It didn't take me one year to gain all this weight, and it's not going to take one year for it to come off and stay off.
At least that's what I tell myself...
;)

2 comments:

Darvell Hunt said...

Cool. Sounds like the real deal. Not.

Looks like you need to add spam protection. What a pain, eh? Go to "Settings," "COMMENTS," and change the option for "Show word verification for comments?" to YES.

Darvell

G. Parker said...

thanks Darvell...did that now!

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...