Monday, March 12, 2007

How darling can you get?


My daughter has cats...one of which just had kittens. These cats weren't supposed to come with the daughter, but I guess we're too soft hearted. I mean, we already have 4...sigh.
Anyway, the kittens are now open eyed, and stumbling around on unsteady little legs. They are just so cute you could sigh every time you see them...sigh. (grin)

I even took pictures - this one is the tot that fell asleep on my son's shoulder and my hubbies leg. You can see how tiny they still are. But they are starting to play, and it's the most fun we've had in ages. I never saw little kittens like this, they've always been bigger by the time I've held one. Hope you get the chance...they are definitely an "awhhhhh" moment.

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...