Thursday, May 17, 2007

I love Green

This is one of my favorite times of the year. My desk faces our back yard, and I have this large expanse of green grass, trees that abound with green leaves, and glorious green plants with flowers. It's like a cornucopia of green. I love it. I love the view from my window, I've become rather fond of this spot. My husband mentioned the other day that this was not my dream home we live in, and that it never will be because we are not millionaires. You know what? I don't care anymore. I know that we can work at it and gradually make it what we want, but right now, there is nothing I would change about this view. I love it, winter, spring or fall. Summer, on the other hand, ugh. I'm afraid it will always be too hot for me - but it's still worth it.

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...