Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Summer time blues...

Well..I thought I'd get lots of writing done this month. I am not working (currently) and I have old enough kids that I don't have to be watching them every minute, and that means I'm supposed to have loads of time.

While I do have more time, it seems I have less inspiration. sigh. I haven't felt this dry in a long time. Part of it could be the two rejection slips I got last week, but that wouldn't count for the whole week. It's like all the stories have dried up in my head, and I don't know what to write. I don't want to work on anything I've already got going, and I don't want to start on something new, because that would drive my hubby crazy. (much as that's fun, I do try to avoid it.) lol

Sounds like typical writers block, huh? No. I could write...if I wanted to. That seems to be the problem this time. I don't want to. Me - the writer. I don't want to write. I have begun to feel like a fraud the other day. What am I telling people I'm a writer for, when I don't want to write? sigh.

I'm sure I'll get over it, I just hoped I would be more productive at this point in my life. Hopefully I'll get something written before I go out of town - which I've been looking forward to for a long time. At least where I'm going it will only be in the 80's instead of the 100's...groan.

Summer...ya got to love it- it doesn't go away if you hate it.

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...