Thursday, November 08, 2007

I left my brain where?

Okay, now for most of you, thinking I didn't have a brain wouldn't be any surprise. lol But, since I've been writing nano this year, I've had writing on the brain. I've been coming up with plot outlines, character ideas, and multiple clues for my story. It's been wild. A friend of mine dubbed another friend the 'sprint writer'. This is because he writes best in a frenzied pace, not day by day like we are told to.

I've always thought I did better as a day to day, but it's never been consistent. I'm more consistent during the nanao month. And since that is a heavy writing month -- perhaps there is a correlation. What ever it is...at least I'm doing it now. So...time for breakfast!

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...