Friday, November 30, 2007

I'm A Winner!


Well, I thought about just pasting the blog I did at Writer's Blogck, but I figured you might read both places and that would be boring...grin. so, here it is! I did it! And, I did it way before the deadline, which is the most exciting part for me.

I hit 50,565 mid afternoon, and still have a way to go to finish the story, which is my hubbies definition of finished. grin.

So, anyway, we're going out tonight to celebrate. If you want to read the first chapter of this record breaking book, LOL, you can read it at my website. Have a good one!

3 comments:

Keeley said...

Hey, hey, wait! What happens next???

Sandra said...

Yayyyyy!

Tristi Pinkston said...

Good for you!!

And I just tagged you, too.

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...