Thursday, December 13, 2007

Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

Oh the weather outside is delightful! I know that's not the way the song goes, but that's the way I feel. Right now it's just these little flakes that don't really add up to anything, but are pretty to watch.

I had heard that this was supposed to be a dry winter. I figured that meant we wouldn't have snow for Christmas. Well, so far it's wet. I'm excited. My kids are too. grin.

I hope everyone has a chance to sit with a cup of hot cocoa and watch the snow. There's nothing like it. (and it's better than driving in it!!)

1 comment:

Shellie said...

I hope we get enough wet stuff this year that I don't feel so guilty every time my kids waste water. The stuff IS pretty but I get sick of the cold fast. Check out my Arizona style answer to the white Christmas for kids; after all, all they want to do is play in it!

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...