Thursday, January 10, 2008

I'm it, and I didn't even know I was tagged...

I'm just teasing! Tristi tagged me and I haven't been able to do the tag until today. She tagged me for her 6 thing meme, and I guess the rules state I'm to tell you six things about myself and then tag six more people.

Tagging the six people will be interesting...coming up with 6 things that I haven't already talked about will be hard.

Lets see:

1. I am a hopeless romantic. I don't like it when someone dies in a movie -- I don't care how good it is, I won't watch it again. The same with a book.

2. If I put a decoration up and it's not even with the rest, or twisted, I have to fix it or it will bug me. My hubby was helping me put some clear glass balls and clear plastic stars up in our front window during December, and they weren't even. The ribbon holding the balls was twisted so that the underside was showing. I had to switch the stars and retie the ribbons...

3. I love watching movies almost as much as I like to read. I'm sure it's a time waster and there are more productive things I could do, but that's what I love.

4. I'm a beatnik at heart...seriously. I was born and raised in California, and while I was raised in the city, I still love tie dye and long skirts..I would wear skirts all the time if they had them my size that didn't cost an arm and a leg. I even used to have a couple of those made out of jeans, where you just cut the seam and sew fabric into it? Yeah...I know that dates me.

5. I used to love Pineapple and ham pizza - really - it was my absolute favorite. Now I can't stand it. I can't even stand the taste of ham on a pizza...ugh. Of course I'm sure it's due to the fact we owned our own pizza place for two years and I ate enough of it to gag a goat, but there it is. The only pizza I can stand to eat now is Pepperoni, or pepperoni with pineapple...you see how the pineapple survived it...grin.

6. I am an excellent procrastinator. I do it really well. It's rubbed off on my children. For example, this particular blog should have come out in November. I couldn't think of 6 things and totally blew it off. So...I have good and bad, huh? Like most of us.

I haven't the slightest idea who to tag, so I'm going to leave it up to whoever reads this first...TAG!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aha! A fellow hippie! Just so you know, I make my own skirts - I've made them so often, I don't even need a pattern anymore! And I live in them when it's warm enough - unfortunately, winter in Utah is not conducive to that particular style.

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...