Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I Joined the Neighborhood!

I'm so excited! I've been given the opportunity to blog about specific themes for the LDSneighborhood. I'm sure you have heard of it (those of you who live in Utah -- it's been everywhere. Those that live outside, it's on the internet!) by now, and it sounds like a great idea, huh? I'm just excited to be a part of it. So, in the future I will be blogging about art and weddings, which are two of my interests outside of writing and family...lol

If you haven't checked out the website yet, you need to look it up. Just remember that everything isn't set up yet, it's still a work in progress.

And don't worry...I'll still have my lame everyday life posting here along with it, so you won't have to worry about missing anything...grin

1 comment:

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Congrats and good luck.

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...