Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

This is a little different than I've done before. Should be interesting...lol
Carrie tagged me, so she deserves whatever I come up with, right? grin

Here's how it goes:
1. Each player answers questions about themselves.
2. At the end of the post, tag 5 people by posting their names.
3.Go to their site/blog and leave a comment telling them they've been tagged. Invite them to your site/blog so they can read the tagged post.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you've completed your tagged post.

1. What were you doing 10 years ago? Ten years ago we were finishing a remodel on our home in Salt Lake and trying to sell. I don't remember doing much else...grin

2. What are 5 things on your "To Do" list? Submit a novel, Get novel published, get painting ready for the fair, get garden planted, get son ready for boot camp...

3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy? (In no specific order) Um...apples with cheese, crackers and cheese, celery with cream cheese, bread and peanut butter, dried apple slices...(I'm feeling very unimaginative right now. I think I like cheese..)

4. Name some things you would do if you were a millionaire. Oh wow...we would pay off our home and any other debt we still had, demolish it and rebuild. We would then get my brother out of his house and demolish and rebuilt IT. We would start our own publishing company and my hubby would be my agent/pr. We would also go on a long family cruise and be able to pay for sons missions without worry.

5. Name some places where you've lived. Fremont, Hayward, Shingle Springs, California; Salt Lake, Ephraim, Kaysville, Utah; Sandy, Estacada and Astoria, Oregon.

6. Name some bad habit you have. Procrastination. big time. oh--and reading when I should be doing something else, see above...grin.

7. Name some jobs you've had. I used to write obituaries for the newspaper agency. I've been a maid at Jackson Lake lodge, I've been a cook at Jacob Lake Lodge, a keyboarding instructor for night school, and a computer lab aid.

8. Name those whom you are tagging.
1. Pamela..(not that she knows me, but I read her blog all the time - grin)
2. Matthew - He probably doesn't remember me very well either, but Hey - I've got both his books!!!
3. Paul - good writing buddy of mine - you need a break! come play.
4. Nichole - blogging friend and all around nice person! (grin)
5. Sandra - a good friend and great person to get perfume from!! :)

1 comment:

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Hey thanks for doing this tag. It was fun reading your answers and learning a little more about you!.

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...