Thursday, May 15, 2008

My treadmill is stuck...

I've mentioned that I've been walking every morning on my treadmill, right? Well, last week, I decided to do a hill or incline, so that I got more of a workout. When I was finished, it went down, but not all the way. Now it's stuck in a slight incline that is just enough to make you feel it, but not kill you yet. sigh. Today wasn't as bad as yesterday, but it's still a stress on the ol' knees...

It's been so fun this spring to look out over the apple trees. One of our trees really got pruned this spring -- mostly. We still needed to top it. Anyway, it's blossomed in a way that's totally amazing. I think every single spare inch of branch is covered with blossoms! It's the most gorgeous thing I've seen. Wow.

Well...was reading Carrie's blog this morning and saw a blog about a 6 word memoir tag. I thought it sounded intriguing. This is where it originated.

Here are the rules:

1. Write your own six-word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want.
3. Link it to the person who tagged you and to the place of origin.
4. Tag five more bloggers, with links.
5. Leave them a comment and invite them to play.

Six words??? Let's see what I can come up with...

Happy crazy writer painter wife mother... Hmmm. Wife writer mother artist joyful sharing? I think I like the second one better.

I can't think of anyone to tag, my blog's been kind of quiet lately, so I'm not sure who all is reading me besides Candace and Carrie...lol. But if you like it, see what you can come up with!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you played, enjoyed your meme(s) and blog!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Glad you took the challenge. Like your 6 words.... I liked the 2nd 6 best, they flowed right! :)
With Troy's new schedule, I have to figure out just when I can get my blogging done. He now has the first part of the week off and is home every night..... he used to have the 2nd half of the week off and worked nights, plenty of time to blog.... I'm still around and still reading, just not as often.

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...