Thursday, May 01, 2008

People!

I had this post all done in my head...and then I woke up. Don't you just love having senior moments when you aren't really senior yet??? sigh. Kids do it to you every time. Since I've got seven of them, I think it counts...grin.

So...if the thought comes back within the next day or two, I'll post it.

Meanwhile...we had snow today. I was just glad it didn't stick. Tonight I get to go to the temple, and enjoy the evening with my hubby. Tuesday we went to the Salt Lake Temple...haven't been there for almost 9 years!! It was wonderful...but I've discovered I like the Bountiful Temple better. Is that disloyal??? Hmmmm

Well...off to change clothes and go exercise. Have a good May day everyone!!

(can you believe it's May already???)

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...