Well...it was Eight days before Christmas...
Karlene tagged me for an 8 things blog last week, and I figured I'd use it as part of a count down to Christmas, and about things art. It's supposed to be 8 things about me...so, here's my list.
Eight Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. The Millenium (seriously)
2. Rose Parade
3. Christmas parties
4. Christmas Day -- spent with family
5. The LDS Storymakers Writers Conference in April.
6. Talking with my brother on the phone
7. My children going on missions
8. Getting published
Five books I consider classics: (okay, this wasn't part of the original, but I'm trying to be artsy here...grin. And I gave up on coming up with 8 -- I didn't have time to peruse my books)
1. The Little Princess
2. The Secret Garden
3. The Five Little Peppers and How They Grew
4. Little Women
5. Anne of Green Gables
Eight Things on My Wish List:
1. a new pare of slippers
2. A new set of paints and brushes
3. canvas! (can I get my family to read this?)
4. ink for my printer
5. socks! (does anyone else have a problem with socks twisting on their feet?)
8. a date with my hubby....grin
Eight TV Shows I Like to Watch: (Okay...I don't watch TV shows...so I changed it to my favorite Christmas movies)
1. While you were sleeping
2. A Christmas Carol
3. The Grinch
4. The Muppet Christmas Carol
5. Miracle on 34th Street
6. Scrooged (well, I have to be in the mood for this one)
7. Mr. Kruger's Christmas
8. The Nutcracker
Five artist that I admire: (I changed this one too -- it was eight things that happened yesterday)
1. James Christensen (see my blog about him...excellent!)
2. Simon Dewey -- I'm so amazed by our wonderful talented brothers and sisters...
3. Greg Olsen (nothing else needs to be said)
4. Del Parson ( I don't think I've spotlighted him yet...)
5. Meg Johnson -- an inspiration to all around her.
People Who Now Have to Do This Silly Tag:
YOU! Let me know when you do it and I'll visit your blog.
Return to the Neighborhood