Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Family Study

1 Nephi 5:21 "And we had obtained the records which the Lord had commanded us, and searched them and found that they were desirable; yea, even of great worth unto us, insomuch that we could preserve the commandments of the Lord unto our children. "

If you ever had questions about scripture study and if you want to go through the hassle -- that scripture is a good answer.

The scriptures are something that hold a family together. I don't know how, I just know I feel when we actually get it done. We struggle to do it on a consistent basis, but I've decided to keep on. Once we give up, then we loose. Since our goal is the eternal perspective, I know which side I'm on. Just my thought for the day...

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...