Tuesday, July 07, 2009

What a Memory!


Saturday being the 4th of July, there was the usual parade. This time I was actually in it! It was way fun. I was part of a group called DC 9/12. It stands for Davis Chapter of 9/12, which is something started by Glenn Beck, but taken on by the general citizenry.

9/12 is the day after 9/11, and he says all of us were different people that day. What kind of person were YOU? The point is not to forget how we felt that day and what we wanted to see happen in our world.

I hope you had a wonderful 4th. We spent it with family and I'm grateful that we live in a country where we are free to do so.

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...