Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Grandma time

Okay - so yesterday was another wonderful day with granddaughters.  I don't know...is it really fair to get to have so much fun within a couple of days of each other?  lol  Well...I'm going to go through withdrawals now, since I won't get to see them for over a week, so I guess I'd better just soak it up.  At least both of them like me now!!

I think the camera had an interesting angle though - this photo makes me look lots thinner than I think I am, but I won't complain.  Aren't the two little ones cute??  It's hard to tell, and the other photos my daughter took are kind of fuzzy, but they were holding hands as we were walking to go eat a picnic dinner.  They are so cute together!!
I don't like being a grandma or anything, huh?

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...