Monday, June 11, 2012

Remember to Love

Well...Friday we buried by sister.  This wasn't planned.  This wasn't supposed to happen.  But then - we aren't the ones in charge and sometimes we have to be reminded of that.  sigh.

My sister Lisa was one of those truly kind and generous souls.  She never had a bad word to say about anyone, and was the prime example of "what would Jesus do?".  She loved much and easily, and I can only hope to learn and live from her example.  Her children showed some great stuff at the funeral Friday.  I was very impressed by how well the whole thing came together, how they held together (for the most part) - most of us siblings would have been emotional wreaks.  I mean, I WAS an emotional wreak most of the morning.  But by the time we got to the cemetery, I was calm.  

She's in a much happier place now, with mom and Steve and Steph.  I'm sure they are running around with much to do.  

I just know we're going to really miss her.  

Love ya, sis.  See you later.

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...