Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Are you Sure it's not Christmas?

This weather just makes me feel like it's December!!  I drive down the road and think, really?  It's not Christmas around the corner?

Well...it's not.  Christmas is long over and gone, but it sure feels like it's still here.  I'm loving it!!  I guess there are loads who are tired of the white stuff, but we're still way behind on our water levels, so I'm hoping we get more!

My son who just got back from his mission is loving it...at least I think he was...perhaps before he ended up shoveling almost every day since he got back??  lol  He loves it.

Here's to winter!!


And aren't the icicles amazing??  that's what freezing rain does on top of snow.... lol


No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...