Friday, February 20, 2015

A Little Disney...

Okay - say what you will, Disneyland/world is all about money, and tourists, yada yada, and is having a little difficulty with measles...lol. 
BUT
Disneyland and Disneyworld  is seriously the funnest place on earth.  Seriously.  Anyone who has been there can tell you how amazing it is.  I know there are a few exceptions, employees having a bad day, etc, but let me tell you - I've been there on New Years Eve and seen the CROWDS and still...it's fun.
Well...spotted a cute little article about something they are doing right now...touting the Disneyside of all of us.  They went to a mall in New York where they are seriously having winter right now (which some of us wish were US, lol) and had some fun.  You've got to check it out.  For some reason it made me tear up...and had to share.
Enjoy.  Wish I were going today.  ;)  Never been to Disney World, and that's apparently the place to go...
sigh.


No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...