Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Is it a Planet or Not??

Hi everyone!  Happy Wednesday!  ;)
Did everyone make pancakes for dinner last night?  Yes...I neglected to post about Mardi Gras and international Pancake day...I was a little busy.  Not only was I running around from the time I got up, but I woke up with this really red eye...and I was sort of worried it was more than just a burst blood vessel.  Apparently I was scaring little children,....lol.  Too bad it's not halloween.  It doesn't hurt, but it's really tired today.  I'd take a photo, but it is gross, and don't want to do that to ya.

Anyway - so today, because I know it's on everyone's mind...is Pluto is a Planet day.  Good grief!!  Someone is really on about the sphere at the far edge of the solar system.  I like Pluto and all (I mean, about as much as you can like a planet you've never been to, lol) but I don't see what all the fuss is about.  It's a planet, it's not.  It doesn't change the fact that it's out there...rotating along with all the other planets.
I've heard arguments on both sides, and I have to admit - I really don't care. (this is me shrugging my shoulders)
Anyone want to present their view?  ;)

One of my co-workers had this to say:

                                         "It's a planet to me!"
(this is his picture, don't know where he got it, so sorry if it belongs to someone!)

I like it.  ;)

Well, have a good one.  

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...