Monday, June 08, 2015

A Thought for the day...

After seeing the article about L. Tom Perry's funeral, I decided that I wanted to create a 'cheat sheet' if you will for my family to tuck in their pockets for the sacrament.  I am posting the page here should you want to do this as well.  ;)



As we partake of the sacrament, remember the words of Elder Perry:
 “Who am I?
What am I doing? 
How am I living?
Where am I going?
What should I be accomplishing?”

I created it as a PDF, but I haven't figured out how to attach it...sorry.  When I figure that out, I'll attach it.  ;)

Anyway - It's a glorious blue sky summer day, hope you have a good one. 


No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...