Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Red Sun

Well...my camera has failed me, but here's what I could get of the amazing sunset tonight...we have a sky full of smoke that is such a haze we can't even see the mountains on the other side of the valley.  It's crazy - I can feel it in my lungs...
I feel bad for those that actually have the fires burning...but we've got the smoke.  sigh.
this is through the window...

this is outside through the willow tree...where you see the sort of circle is actually a very red sun.  I can't believe how it washed out on the camera!!

I tried to get closer, but it's still just a red reflection.  Interesting.

Hope you have a wonderful evening.  ;)



No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...