Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

I would like to take a moment before the craziness of the holiday season kicks in and say how thankful I am for my life, my husband who is soooo wonderful and supportive and handsome and funny and almost perfect, my children - though I admit I probably don't appreciate or love them as much as I should, my brothers and sisters and extended family -- they are what this time of year is all about.  

I am so thankful for the Savior and His atonement, the gospel and a living prophet.  Without those things, all of this is....nothing.

I am thankful to live in a country where I can practice my religion, can go where I want and be free to think and do what I want. (mostly, lol)  I am thankful for the job I have, and the people I work with, they are awesome.

I am thankful for my talents, I love being able to write and to paint.  I know that I'm not perfect at either one, but I love doing it, so I guess that counts.  :)

I should mention that this is not all expressly in order, but in how they come to mind.

Because I also love my grandchildren.  I think being a grandmother is the best thing ever.  

As silly as it sounds, I am thankful for running water, furnaces, electricity, hot water, and refrigerators.  I especially am fond of indoor plumbing...

I hope you enjoy this marvelous day with family and friends.  Remember to thank the Lord for all you have.  He's awesome.

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...