Tuesday, January 05, 2016

It's Snowing again. :)

And I'm happy, lol.  I've been discovering the joys of crocheting little baby booties.  I say joy because they go super fast!!  It's much easier to finish a project when you know it's not going to take a lot of time.  One of my friends at work has had two grandbabies born before Christmas, and I wanted to make her some baby booties.  I got one set done, and discovered I'd had the baby's sex wrong...so now I'm making a pink pair.  They are looking so cute!!  Hopefully I'll be able to post a picture of them.
So, have just one thing for the silly holidays today -
it's National Bird day!  I tell you, it surprises me all the time what they come up with.  This day is to help people realize (apparently) that birds are not great pets and they'd prefer it if you just said 'no' to caged birds...whatever.  I've never wanted one - so it's not me!  lol
I'm putting a link here to the website.  They have a bird song quiz that I thought you might have fun with.  See how many you can recognize!  I should offer a prize for the person who guesses the most correctly.
Um...I'll send you a copy of the Christmas Card I did for this year.  :)  Or, I'll calligraphy something of your choice.  Let me know what you'd prefer.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...