Friday, January 15, 2016

It's Snowing!!

Just in case you hadn't noticed...lol.  And it's Friday!  For a LONG weekend, so yeah!  Everyone get up and dance the snow dance of joy, ....



Okay - so the only thing going worth mentioning today is that it's Strawberry Ice Cream day.  For those of you who like strawberry ice cream...enjoy!!!  If my hubby weren't  home sick, he'd love it.  &#X02639


I still have most of a voice...by the time I got home last night it was going out again.  I'm really tired of this.  How much vitamin c can you push into your system???  My second foster dad always said you should push like 1500 miligrams vitamin C when you were sick.  That was before the invention of Airborne...so I guess he was onto something.  :)


I hope you all have an awesome weekend.

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...