Monday, February 08, 2016

Chinese New Year!

Hi everyone!!
It's the year of the Monkey...so I guess that means if you like to climb things, you're good...or if you have kids that climb the walls, they should have fun this year, lol.  It's supposed to be the most unlucky of their years...so go figure.  I was born under the year of the rat....so personally, I would rather have been born under the monkey!! 
What animal were you born under?  Here's a little graph to look it up...(you have to scroll down pretty far to find it, sorry)
Anyway - eat Chinese to celebrate!  Watch the Forbidden Kingdom...it's a great one with Jackie Chan.

It's also Molasses Bar day - which is something I wouldn't have thought of celebrating, but ya know.  Here's a recipe from the Nibble - a food blog.

Hope which ever way you go, you have a great one.  :)

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...