Saturday, June 25, 2016

Happy Anniversary!

I can't believe it's been 30 years.  Look at this face, can you believe it???
We were such babies, lol

It definitely doesn't feel like it's been 30 years.  I have a hard time believing my oldest are turning 29.  sigh.


We've been through a lot over the years...


and 7 kids later...


I wouldn't trade any of them...or anything.


I love this man, and all he does for me...all the support he's given me over the years...from my writing to my painting and all the insanity between...

He's still the best thing that ever happened to me.

The only thing higher in priority is my Savior, Jesus Christ.


And I know my man is a gift from my Lord, so, hey, blessings all around.  :)


This is my favorite photo of him.  Sigh.  He's so handsome.
Well...anyway, thought I'd share why I'm so happy each day, and especially today.

Happy Anniversary my Love.  Here's to another 30!











No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...