Thursday, June 16, 2016

My first meme!!

I made my first meme today!!  I so wanted to shout from the roofs how my Heavenly Father has answered so many of my prayers this week, that I felt this was the perfect way to share it...lol.


I'm almost as excited about finally being able to create the memes as I am how my prayers have been answered this week...but ya know.  I'm easily excited, lol.

I also got my nails done....first time in YEARS!!  I'm getting used to them...they're a little too long, I think I'm going to have to file them a bit...  But hey, it's been all about me this week, lol.  :)

Hope you have an awesome day too!

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...