Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Zootopia!!!

Okay - if you haven't seen this movie yet, I highly recommend it!!  It really is awesome!  and I love the theme song sooo much, that I'm putting it here for your enjoyment... lol



This also coincides with World Music Day...lol.  So, good timing, huh?

It's also World Handshake day...so be a friend and go shakes someone's hand!  It's a dying thing, ya know?  I don't know why...but I still do it.  :)

It's also Peaches and Cream day...for those of you who like them...I'm not a big peaches fan.

Well...I'm going to find something for lunch...and listen to some more Try Anything...
Have a great day!!

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...