Monday, August 29, 2016

Greetings Blogging friends!

How the heck are ya??  I feel like I've been out of touch for so long, but it really hasn't been...I've just been busy going back to work.  And boy...have we been busy!  I'm looking forward to this week because we aren't as busy and we might actually get to breath when we get home from work, lol.

Just to aid in that whole breathing thing...today is National Biscotti Day.  Problem is....I like my biscotti with hot chocolate.  That doesn't work when it's hot and I don't want to drink anything hot...sigh.

How do you like your biscotti??

Well...two weeks ago I was at the Ogden Valley Balloon Festival up in Eden.  It was great fun...got some faces painted

..watched the balloons go up...it was awesome!!

and got to spend the weekend with my hubby, so it was all good!

It was also the County Fair - and my painting got second place...sigh.  I have to say that I'm not that excited, there were lots of second place ribbons...  :-/


I liked it...it was a new way of painting with a palet knife for me, and I had fun.  Still need to add the ladybug...but that's easily done.  :)

Well...need to get something else done.  Have a great day!!



No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...