Wednesday, August 03, 2016

WATERMELON!!

Okay, all of you who love this fruit, stand up and cheer!  It's watermelon day!  We happen to have a large one we purchased last Saturday, and have been enjoying in small bits...we have a fruit salad going for dinner.  My hubby and I had bowls of it for a snack...got to love it COLD when it's 100 outside.  :)

What's your favorite way to eat it?  Have you had it frozen?  It's awesome.  When I was on my mission I was craving it SOO bad, and we found a health food store (cause like there's one on almost every corner in Oregon, ya know, lol) that had watermelon popsicles!  They were just the thing.

Well...everyone enjoy.  I know we will.

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...