Friday, September 02, 2016

Happy Friday...and three day weekend!

Hi everyone! This is the first chance I've had to see if there was anything silly to think about for a long time.  Now that I'm back to work, I've been so busy with that the silly blog stuff hasn't had much either.  I don't suppose many of you have missed it, lol.  If you have, well, we're back!!  lol

First, we're all excited to have a three day weekend to finish up all those summer project that didn't get done, right? lol  NOT...some of us will be doing stuff all weekend.  My hubby is bemoaning the fact that he hasn't really been able to get much done around the house because we have been busy almost EVERY weekend!!  good grief!  Next weekend will be the same because of granddaughter bdays...so ya know.

Anyway - there are a couple of fun things in case you are bored and need something to occupy yourself from Brownilocks.com site:
For today...
National College Colors Day: Did anyone watch the games last night? I hear it was quite the night...  Utah won theirs, haven't heard about anyone else.  We have a neighbor that likes to remind us that there is more than 2 schools in the state, lol.  He's a big Utah State fan.  😊  Personally, I'm a BYU fan, but I'll root for anyone else that's playing someone from out of state.  Do you have a favorite team?

National Lazy Mom's Day:
Now this is my kind of day!  Although, now that my kids are all "adults" I can pretty much be lazy and tell them to cook dinner, lol.  It doesn't always happen, but it's way easier than when they were little.  I think it should be lazy moms weekend!

Sand Scuplting Days: all weekend!  Sand sculpting is so cool.  I don't have the patience for it, but I think it's awesome to see what people come up with.    



It's also National Blueberry Popsicle day...which sounds yummy if you're into popsicles.  Yesterday was National Gyro Day, which I would SOO have celebrated if I'd known, I love Gyros!  sigh.  We might have to have them for dinner tonight.

This weekend is Bacon day, so be sure and appreciate that yummy thing!  You could have bacon burgers on Monday...or bacon omelets for breakfast...lol

Anyway - Hope you have an awesome weekend! 

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...